The Positions page displays a table that contains all the positions for the selected account(s).
To access your positions, click the corresponding button in the upper-left part of the application. When selected, it will be highlighted.
The Positions table has just one dropdown that determines the content displayed: an Account dropdown. The Account dropdown includes all the trading accounts that are tied to your City Execution user account. There is also an All Accounts option in the dropdown; this will show positions for all the trading accounts tied to your user account.
The Account dropdown has a search/filter box that can used to find the desired account, if you prefer this approach to clicking the option from the dropdown.
The columns that appear in the Positions table depend on the account(s) you select. At a minimum, the table will contain the following columns:
- Qty (the net quantity in your position for the instrument; instruments for which you have an overall position of 0 will not show in the table)
- Avg. Price (the average price per quantity, for this instrument)
- P&L (the net profit/loss for this position; positions for expired instruments won't have a P&L)
- Last Price (the last price for this instrument; positions for expired instruments won't have a Last Price)
- Session Change (the difference between the last price of the instrument and the opening/settlement price, as both a raw value and a percent; positions for expired instruments won't have a Session Change)
- Delta (the delta for the position, if applicable)
- Gamma (the gamma for the position, if applicable)
- Theta (the theta for the position, if applicable)
- Vega (the vega for the position, if applicable)
If you choose All Accounts, then an Account column will also appear (as the leftmost column). This column shows the particular account the position is for.
Note that you can sort by all columns on the Positions View (by clicking on the particular column), except the ones showing the Greeks (Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega).